Company Press Kit
If you are a member of the media and would like to be added to the press release distribution list, please email our media contact with your appropriate contact information.
Media inquiries should be directed to:
Learn more about our compensation, benefits and benchmark surveys.
Compdata Surveys offers eight industry-specific surveys covering pay and benefits data. Each offers more than 100 industry-specific job titles and 400 staff titles. Breakouts include number of FTEs, revenue, region, state and local geographic area, among others.
Each of our standard reports include the following data points:
- Number of organizations
- Number of incumbents
- Average base rate
- Weighted average base rate
- Average total compensation
- Weighted average total compensation
- % eligible for bonus
- % receiving bonus
- Average flat dollar bonus paid
- Weighted average flat dollar bonus paid
- 25th, 50th and 75th percentiles
- Range minimum, midpoint and maximum
- Exemption status
- Union status
The following industry-specific results are available:
BenchmarkPro is a cross-industry reference featuring pay practices information and salary data for 400 staff positions. Breakouts are available by industry, region, state, local geographic area, revenue, company size and profit status.
Benefits USA contains national and regional data on benefits packages.
With breakouts by industry and company size, the results cover:
- Medical insurance
- Cost containment and reduction measures
- Paid time off provisions
- Dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement plans
- Cost of benefits
- And much more!
Executive Compensation results cover salary data for 75 executive and senior management positions, along with information on incentives and perquisites.
These results cover:
- Base pay and total cash compensation
- Annual average cash incentives
- Five-year base salary trend data
- Long and short-term incentives
- Executive perquisites
- Reward systems
- Employment contracts