Watch for nationwide healthcare results in 2009!
We’d like to thank all those who participated in the 2008 Healthcare eSurvey. Designed and developed by HR professionals for the healthcare industry, the eSurvey provides users with comprehensive pay and benefits information. The 2008 eSurvey results are now available to healthcare organizations in nine states, including Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio and Tennessee. Watch for nationwide results in 2009!
With the option to age data, exclude your organization’s information and run unlimited, customizable reports, using the data is effortless. To discover how you can benefit from the Healthcare eSurvey, contact Compdata Surveys for a guided tour of this demo.
If you have not yet purchased the 2008 eSurvey results, call (800) 300-9570 or e-mail email@example.com.
Healthcare eSurvey Overview
Available to employers in nine states, the eSurvey includes:
- Pay data for more than 325 job titles broken out by industry, FTEs, revenue, geography and number of beds
- Average base rates, weighted averages, percentiles, pay ranges and hire-on rates
- Per diem, prn, on-call, call back and shift differentials
- Average pay rates and hire-on rates for Staff Nurse by years of experience
- Complete benefits information, covering health insurance, paid time off and pensions
- And much more!