Access a copy of our presentation “5 Things You Should Know Before Spring Open Enrollment” by visiting http://www.hr.com/stories/1199889489049 today!
Spring open enrollment is rapidly approaching, and organizations across the country are facing new challenges in developing competitive benefit plans. In response, Compdata Surveys presented a list of five things you should know when planning and communicating the value of your benefit package in a webinar on HR.com.
In our presentation, we discussed how common employee perceptions regarding prescription costs, premium increases and cost sharing are affecting attraction and retention. Attendees also learned:
- Trends relating to premium increases.
- How prescription costs affect employees’ perceptions regarding the value of their health insurance.
- The percentage of companies utilizing cost containment measures.
- Methods for maximizing the results of wellness programs.
- How to communicate that benefit cost increases are universal.
Visit http://www.hr.com/stories/1199889489049 to access the presentation today!